Topic: Preloader II

I really need to replace the pie preloader.

Even the preloader from simpleviewer/tiltviewer looks much better (I would not mind using this one as long as the simpleviewer/autoviewer text reference would not appear). Is this possible? How?

If not possible, how do I make the pie preloader (1) smaller, (2) with smoother animation and (3) change its color (or set transparency to more or less 50%).

Thank you very much.

Re: Preloader II

You can modify the preloader to whatever you want, however it requires knowing some actionscript. The code that draws the preloader is in the Image.as class, in the onLoadProgress() function.

Please check section 2.4 here: http://www.simpleviewer.net/autoviewer/ … tml#source

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I would try Googling 'as2 progress bar' find something that works/you like and implement it into the image.as preload.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Looked carefully at Image.as and I believe this is the place where I am supposed to change the preloader size and/or color and/or transparency. Could you please give me some directions on how to change these variables?

function onLoadProgress (target:MovieClip, bytesLoaded:Number, bytesTotal:Number):Void {

var arc = -Math.round(100-percent)*3.6;       

//draw arc
        var percent = (bytesLoaded/bytesTotal)*100;               
        mImgLoadStatus_mc.clear();   
        var arc = percent*3.6;
        var arc = -Math.round(100-percent)*3.6;
        mImgLoadStatus_mc.beginFill(mXMLManager.frameColor,95);
        DrawUtil.wedge(mImgLoadStatus_mc,mWidth/2, mHeight/2,90,-arc, 30);
        mImgLoadStatus_mc.endFill();