Topic: I can't get this thing to work, at all...

I've went to the website, downloaded the script, put it in Photoshop....

Now I get the thing in Photoshop, but don't have any directions on what exactly to do.  I don't understand the input/output folder thing, and even after I've selected them, there's nothing I can click like "submit" or "ok" to get going with making my gallery.

I've wanted one of these for the longest time, but can never find directions that actually tell me step by step how to do this. 

Please someone, help.

Re: I can't get this thing to work, at all...

Basics for the Photoshop plugin:

input folder - the folder that has the images you want in the gallery. Note all images in this folder will be placed in the gallery.

output folder - where the gallery will be saved to

Click the Build Web Gallery to build the gallery.

If you still have issues I would suggest using either picasa or if you have Lightroom use the built in Lightroom plugin

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I don't see where it says anything about Web Gallery...

what's your screen resolution? The PhotoShop plugin requires around a 750 pixel high res to see all the buttons.

Felix Turner

I'm good, I can see everything, but there aren't any buttons at the bottom.  It stops after "Enable Right Click"

The build web gallery button is bellow Enable Right Click, so you may need to increase your resolution.

Mike Richards

Then it's not working right because the button isn't there.  I can scoot the window up, and it's still not there.  Plus my resolution is good.  It's 1280X800.