Topic: Missing ASoptions - Pro

I am trying to add v and h align options to the .swf via the action script options as it tells me to do in the instructions provided on the site - however when I open the Options file in the pro folder there are not lines there to alter. Do I need to add new lines to that file myself?

In that case, what is the line of code I need to add?

If not, can I re-download with a more recent version that has that updated file?

Thanks
Jesse

Re: Missing ASoptions - Pro

I took a guess and used the following code -

//Main Image   
    static var enableImageDownScaling:Boolean = true; //Sets whether images are resized smaller to fit stage (not used if fixedLayout == true)
    static var enableImageButtons:Boolean = true; //Sets whether to use image navigation buttons (arrow buttons that overlay the main image)
    static var hideImageButtonsOnRollOut:Boolean = true; //Sets whether to hide the image navigation buttons when the mouse is not rolled over them
    static var imageFadeLength:Number = 5; //Image fade tween length (frames)
    static var imageVAlign:String = "top";
    static var imageHAlign:String = "left";

It published okay but it didn't seem to change the alignment - which is what I'm going for. Any ideas?

Re: Missing ASoptions - Pro

when I open the Options file in the pro folder there are not lines there to alter.

You mean the file is blank? If so the files must have gotten corrupted on download. Please re-download your files.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.