Topic: Double borders

First of all, thanks for a lovely script!

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to create a double border around thumbnails & the main image. What I'd ideally like is a 2px black border, followed by a 8px pale gray border, followed by a 1px black border, but I figure that once I can get the extra borders in, or know what part of the AS to edit, I should be able to mess around with it enough to make it work -- I'm just not sure what to edit, not being crazy familiar with AS!

It would ideally then end up looking like so, as opposed to solid: http://new.triggersandsparks.com/wp-con … _page.html

If anyone could offer me any guidance as to how to get there, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Re: Double borders

Hi,

it might be tricky to do this in code if you are not familiar with AS. A workaround would be to add the borders into the thumbnail images in photoshop, then turn off the flash borders using the ActionScript options.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

If you do not AS then it's little bit time taking but I won't say that it's tricky or tough.
If you are determined to do with AS then google it, you will get a lot of thing.

Other way is as suggested above. Add the borders into the thumbnail images in photoshop,
then turn off the flash borders using the ActionScript options.

I agree with Edward.  I'd add the double border to the images in PS.