Topic: How to connect simpleviewer pro and svmanager?

Hi!
I'd want to create a portfolio with multiple galleries (I'm a photographer) and I'd like to use simpleviewer pro and svmanager.
How do I connect data generated by svmanager to simpleviewer pro?
I've read the support page but can't find the info. I've also read (and search) the forum but I haven't find anything... sad
Is there any tutorial to use both products together?
The idea is to create one site with links to galleries.. And all that should be generated by svmanager... Is this possible?
How can I make it?

Thank you smile

Re: How to connect simpleviewer pro and svmanager?

There is some stuff in the user manual but maybe you missed it or it wasn't clear.

Install svManager on your server.

Find the file svmanager/plugins/simpleviewer/svmaster/viewer.swf

Replace this  file with the Pro viewer swf.

From now on, all new galleries created by svManager will use the Pro Viewer. If you have existing Pro galleries then you can import them into svManager.

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I have a question in line with this one.

I' am asking myself if I should use the svmanager to customize the simpleviewer-2 pro supplemental functions  ( as adding a back button, simpleviewer logo - remover etc) or rather svbuilder  (or a combination of those 2) ?

I don't see any supplemental options appearing in svmanager when having replaced the .swf - file.

thanks

Kim

SvManager handles the basic options that go with the free version of SimpleViewer. SvBuilder handles all options. The idea is to create a design in svBuilder and then use svManager to upload new images, set captions etc.

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.