Topic: Anyone have any success integrating this into a as2 site?

Looking for people who have successfully integrated tiltviewer into a as shell.  Using a as3-as2 bridge or whatnot.  Need to know.

Re: Anyone have any success integrating this into a as2 site?

Just want to update this post because i'v been poking around these forums for a few weeks now trying to obtain information on how this can be integrated into a as2 site.  We just could not be expected to rewrite entire applications just to get this integrated into an already built site or a site that was going to be built as2.  No help from anyone at Simple Viewer, we had to get it done, and this is what we used I was able to successfully bridge the sites framework and tilt viewer and get a full integration into a as2 site.

http://www.jumpeyecomponents.com/Flash- … Bridge-91/

Hope this helps some as2 developer out there. Took me 2 weeks to find a solution, but i'm glad I did.

Hi,

thanks for the link.

BTW - it's clearly stated in the TiltViewer-Pro requirements: "Movies embedding TiltViewer-Pro must use ActionScript 3." That being said we cannot provide support on getting it to work with AS2.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I understand that hence the reason I did not get any support from you!  It's clear now though it does NOT have to be as3