i've installed the program:
1) in the root www.mysite.com/svmanager/index.php it says "You have no galleries" - but if i browse to www.mysite.com/svmanager/avsamplegallery or tvsamplegallery and so on, I can see all the images.
2) if I create a new gallery in /champ/ path from web root and named it "prova", when I look into the www.mysite.com/champ folder I dont see any "prova" folder, but 2 folders (images - thumbs) and 6 files (autoviewer.swf - gallery.xml - index.php - preferences.txt - readme.html - swfobject.js) ---> so if i try to create many more galleries in that path Svmanager report me that the folder is not empty. ---> if I browse to www.mysite.com/champ immediatly starts the *view and it dont show me the name of gallery
3) as you suggested I modify index.php to index.html in the www.mysite.com/champ, this way the *view gallery starts, but i didnt change index.php in the 4 samplegalleries included in svmanager and I can see all of those galleries....strange
4) into the program when i create a new gallery i cant see it clicking on the button VIEW ---> probably because index.php
5) why if i create a Tiltview it doesnt work?
6) permission of all folders is setted to 775, and when i create a new gallery it sets some differents permissions 775-777-665? and something like this, and it depends of the type of file/folder
Ok, im trying to explain clearly what happends to my site, in order to solve this problem together quickly. Thanks for the help