Topic: Problems with embedded file size and multiple galleries

Hi, I'm fairly new to simpleviewer, purchased the pro version a couple of weeks ago, but now having problems with a couple of things.
Please see my webpage www.vinylstickers.com.au/gallery.htm, I'm trying to have multiple galleries on one page, but when I click on the links for individual galleries, they open in a new page. how can I have all 5 galleries (currently only 2 uploaded) open in the same page??
Also, the captions under the thumbs, some of them are spread over 2 lines, and half the second line is cut off and doesn't show. How can I make it fit??

Thanks in advance.
Dan

Re: Problems with embedded file size and multiple galleries

I'm trying to have multiple galleries on one page, but when I click on the links for individual galleries, they open in a new page.

There are various ways to link HTML pages. One way is to just replicate the HTML from the 1st page into each gallery's page. That way the stuff around the swf is present on all pages.

Also, the captions under the thumbs, some of them are spread over 2 lines, and half the second line is cut off and doesn't show.

Since you are going with a tall layout, I would give your gallery a fixed height. Make it tall enough to give room for the image and the captions. Check the FAQ, Q10: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/faq.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.