Topic: Background color doesn't work

Hi,

After some struggles, I finally managed to integrate simpleviewer into the website I am making. Everything is the way I want it now, except for the beackground color. I alreay changed it in the index.html file, but this doesn't work. Could someone please tell me why? The color I want is #FF6600

Thanks,
Imre

Re: Background color doesn't work

Dude i have the same problem and i also tried everything to fix it but not very successfully so far.... but i figured out that it is because of the swf file.... we need to somehow open its FLA friend (that we do not have ) change the background color and then it should be ok... it was working with the 1.9 version :-)) of course there might be another solution... maybe King felix will light up our poor knowledge to a new brightness :-) that is my wish for Xmas

cheers

sheeva

Did you change it in the gallery.xml file?

Plz check the FAQ, Q18: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/faq.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

sheeva wrote:

Dude i have the same problem and i also tried everything to fix it but not very successfully so far.... but i figured out that it is because of the swf file.... we need to somehow open its FLA friend (that we do not have ) change the background color and then it should be ok... it was working with the 1.9 version :-)) of course there might be another solution... maybe King felix will light up our poor knowledge to a new brightness :-) that is my wish for Xmas

cheers

sheeva

Last edited by tatjanarags (2010-02-23 21:29:13)

tatjanarags wrote:
sheeva wrote:

cheers

sheeva