Topic: Problem Installing with Photoshop CS4

Instruction:
Photoshop CS4
   1. Download the Airtight Photoshop CS4 scripts installer here.
   2. Unzip and doubleclick the MXP file to automatically install the scripts. (Note: To install the MXP file you need Adobe Extension Manager installed).
   3. If Photoshop is open, quit and restart it.
   4. In Photoshop, do File> Scripts >AutoViewer to run the script and create your gallery.

In my Autoviewer folder, there isn't a MXP file. All I have in the autoviewer folder is the SWF movie, XML Document, firefox document and JScript Script File. I installed the Adobe Extension Manager but don't know how to install the MXP file. Of course, in my photoshop, i don't see the autoviewer option under Scripts. Can anyone tell me what I didn't do right? Your help is highly appreciated!

Daphne

Re: Problem Installing with Photoshop CS4

Did you follow the directions and download the plugin? it is a separate download.

http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … cripts.zip

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Yes, I have download this file. As I click on this file and try to install it, it gives me an error message saying the following.

Adobe Extension Manager
You do you have the appropriate permissions required to perform this operation. Contact your system administrator to obtain permission.

Daphne

Are you Vista or Windows 7? If so try right-click then "run as administrator"; on Adobe Extension Manager or set your user account to lower security setting.

Mike Richards

I just used the solution and it installed like a charm.  I am new to 7 and didn't know about the "run as admin" option.  Thank you for the clue.  smile

I'm glad that worked for you.

Mike Richards