Topic: Can't Change Text Color in Version 2 Pro

I can't get the Text Color to change with the Pro version of the simpleviewer 2.0 swf, although it works fine with the free version. Here's a portion of the gallery.xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<simpleviewergallery title="SimpleViewer-Pro Gallery" textColor="00CC33">....

No matter what the textColor attribute is set to, it always displays in white.

I just bought the pro version and svmanager, and need to get this working for a client soon. Any help out there?

Thanks!

Re: Can't Change Text Color in Version 2 Pro

Simpleviewer-Pro allows fine grain control of text colors via the captionFontColor and TitleFontColor options.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

SimpleViewer 2 uses titleFontColor and captionFontColor to set the font color.

http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … tions.html

Mike Richards

Thanks guys!

I used titleFontColor and captionFontColor to set the font color in gallery.xml, but when the end-user uses svManager to make any other changes (add/reorder images, etc.), these color settings are lost. It looks as though svManager is not completely compatible with SimpleViewer 2.0.

I purchased svManager after my SimpleViewer-pro purchase, so I assumed it would be compatible. Is there anything that can be done to prevent svManager from deleting the titleFontColor and captionFontColor settings (editing the gallery.xml file is not practical, since the person that will be using svManager doesn't have technical skills or ftp access to the files)?

Thanks!

Hi,

SvManager v1.6.0 is compatible with SimpleViewer-Pro v2. Please download the latest files to resolve the issue.

Felix Turner