Topic: Just bought Pro - Beginer Questions

So I've got pro and I have it in a flash movie - my question is that when I place my images in my gallery image folder they don't show up in my gallery unless I 'manually' edit the gallery.xml file and even when I do that I don't get thumbs. What gives any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Just bought Pro - Beginer Questions

Hi,
Have a look at examples>FlashEmbed. If you can simpleviewer.fla, publish it and copy/paste the viewer.swf from the web folder  into the FlashEmbed folder over writing existing viewer.swf

If that doesn't help, post back

Richard

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

Hey thanks for the post - however, when I publish a new 'viewer.swf' and paste it or publish it (I tried both) to the 'Flash Embed' folder then run the viewer I get a 'gallery not found' error . . . any other suggestions?

ck your xml paths. make sure images are all named the same in images and thumbs. Get it working manually before you try a gallerybuild.

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

Okay I got it working manually -  thanks for the tips. Now whats this about a 'gallerybuild'? Is this what 'automates' the process? Thanks again man!

Hey Cyrus,
Glad you got it working. By gallery build, I just meant if you were using one of the server side 3rd party templates or using a php build. Yeap, the automatic ones  smile
Richard

Richard

Thanks!