Topic: Buttonbar problems and question relating to gallery.xml

Hi,

You have done a great job with Simpleviewer Pro 2.0, my compliments. big_smile
But I have noticed some problems and do have some questions
The link in the buttonbar is not working in Overlay position!
The tooltips disappear partly with the buttonbarposition at the bottom,

Gallery.xml
The path to images and thumbs is in the configuration part and in the images part, is this correct?
I have several gallerys with caption text, i there an way to import them in Pro 2.0 gallery.xml. I don't like it when I have to type the text again. lol
I have HTML formatting in the Pro 1.9 caption, what can you advice me. Use the  HTML formatting in pro 2.0 or to use the font formatting in the configuration part. tongue

thanks
arachnid

Re: Buttonbar problems and question relating to gallery.xml

The tooltips disappear partly with the buttonbarposition at the bottom

You may need to increase the size of the gallery.

Upgrading v1.9 Galleries to v2

How do I add HTML formatting to my captions?

Please put a URL to the gallery if you need further help.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I have recreated a testgallery from scratch, I am not enjoying this.
Oke ,so be it, I just want to know for Pro 2.0, what works better using HTML formatting in the caption like in Pro 1.9 or using the setting in the configuration part in the gallery.xml.
I notice some differences in fontsize 15px set n the configuration is not equal to 15px set in HTML formatting.

The link in the buttonbar is not working in Overlay position!

Do you mean in fullscreen mode? The External Link button is disabled in fullscreen mode since fullscreen flash does not allow you open new windows.

The tooltips disappear partly with the buttonbarposition at the bottom,

This will be fixed in the next version.

I have several gallerys with caption text, i there an way to import them in Pro 2.0 gallery.xml.

To upgrade a v1.9 gallery to v2, check here: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … t/#upgrade
All original captions will be retained.

what works better using HTML formatting in the caption like in Pro 1.9 or using the setting in the configuration part in the gallery.xml

For caption formatting you can use either HTML formatting or the caption config options. Using the config options is less work since you just set the values once.

Felix Turner

Felix wrote:

Do you mean in fullscreen mode? The External Link button is disabled in fullscreen mode since fullscreen flash does not allow you open new windows.

No, I don't mean the external link button, I mean the buttonbar with "Next", "Auto" etc, the buttonbar don't work in Overlay position.

Felix wrote:

This will be fixed in the next version.

OK

Felix wrote:

To upgrade a v1.9 gallery to v2, check here: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … t/#upgrade
All original captions will be retained.

It didn't work in my first attemp, svBuilder only works with default name and paths

Felix wrote:

For caption formatting you can use either HTML formatting or the caption config options. Using the config options is less work since you just set the values once.

It is not 100% equal, I have noticed differences in font size.

I mean the buttonbar with "Next", "Auto" etc, the buttonbar don't work in Overlay position.

Not seeing that here. Can you post a URL?

Felix Turner

Felix wrote:

I mean the buttonbar with "Next", "Auto" etc, the buttonbar don't work in Overlay position.

Not seeing that here. Can you post a URL?

Felix,

I wish I could, I have tested and changed many options in the last 48 hrs. My settings are far from default at the moment but I think it was with floating caption and button bar.
At the moment I can't reproduce it anymore but will send you the gallery.xml when I is back.