Topic: svBuilder

Hi,

I have noticed that svBuilder isn't working properly anymore after changing the path of the images and thumbs folders. It can't find the pictures, properly because it isn't reading the gallery.xml.
Is it possible to change the svBuilder so it is working properly with other than default paths .

Re: svBuilder

I have noticed that svBuilder isn't working properly anymore after changing the path of the images and thumbs folders

Hi Arachnid,

you are keeping me busy here wink

Cannot replicate this bug. Can you provide a gallery URL or XML? Note that 'imagePath' and 'thumbPath' are only applicable for image tags that use the old 'filename' tag. If you are using the v2 style image tags 'imageURL' and 'thumbURL' attributes, 'imagePath' and 'thumbPath' are no longer required. However I've verified that svBuilder does work with the v1.9 style pathing and non-default image folder locations.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Felix wrote:

I have noticed that svBuilder isn't working properly anymore after changing the path of the images and thumbs folders

Hi Arachnid,

you are keeping me busy here wink

Cannot replicate this bug. Can you provide a gallery URL or XML? Note that 'imagePath' and 'thumbPath' are only applicable for image tags that use the old 'filename' tag. If you are using the v2 style image tags 'imageURL' and 'thumbURL' attributes, 'imagePath' and 'thumbPath' are no longer required. However I've verified that svBuilder does work with the v1.9 style pathing and non-default image folder locations.

My excuses, I did something wrong. svbuilder is working fine in respect to the paths.

Sorry to bother you again but I have another questions about the preset location in svbuilder. In svbuilder it is possible to store a preset at different locations but there is not way to browse to another location with preset files.
I would like to store the preset on my NAS so I will be able to use the same preset from many locations. How can I tell svbuilder to open a preset folder on my NAS and not in folder local settings.

I am working with Windows7 Ultimate 64-bit.

You can save a preset to any file location by doing 'save as preset...' then changing the save path. Currently there is no way to change the default preset location to something else.

Felix Turner

I have svBuilder v2.0.3.  Is this the newest version?  If not where can I get new updates?

@mAzar

The current version number of svBuilder and svBuilder-Pro is v2.1.3.
svBuilder comes bundled with SimpleViewer Standard and can be downloaded from the link on this page: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/
Details on upgrading SimpleViewer Standard and svBuilder can be found here: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/su … grade.html

svBuilder-Pro comes bundled with SimpleViewer Pro and can be downloaded using the link from your purchase email. (Upgrades are free within the same major version number.)
Details on upgrading SimpleViewer Pro and svBuilder-Pro can be found here: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/pr … grade.html

Steven Speirs