Topic: source of pro 2.0 is missing

I have received an upgrade package from pro 1.9 to pro 2.0 but the sources of pro 2.0 is missing and I would like to have a copyright with link in the corner of the flash, not in the picture.
How can I get my copyright mark in the flash?

Last edited by arachnid (2009-12-06 11:17:06)

Re: source of pro 2.0 is missing

check here: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … #presale_3

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I suppose you reference to:
Do I get a free upgrade to SimpleViewer-Pro v2?
Customers who purchased SimpleViewer-Pro v1.9 on or after 9th December 2008 are eligible for a free courtesy upgrade to v2.0. To receive your upgrade please fill out this form.

I have received the free courtesy upgrade last thursday but without the source code for pro 2.0. Source code for pro1.9 is included but I have received this one already in september 2009.

Does SimpleViewer-Pro include the Flash Source Code?

No. All config options are now configurable via XML. Flash developers who want complete control over the look and feel of the gallery can embed SimpleViewer-Pro into a Flash movie and use the ActionScript API to create a completely custom user interface.

Felix Turner

Felix wrote:

Does SimpleViewer-Pro include the Flash Source Code?

No. All config options are now configurable via XML. Flash developers who want complete control over the look and feel of the gallery can embed SimpleViewer-Pro into a Flash movie and use the ActionScript API to create a completely custom user interface.

OK, so this is different to Pro 1.9.

How can I get a copyright mark in the flash? I want to prevent that someone is making use of my licence.

How can I get a copyright mark in the flash?

You can use the the Watermark options or you can embed SimpleViewer in a flash movie and add a watermark there.

Felix Turner

Felix wrote:

How can I get a copyright mark in the flash?

You can use the the Watermark options or you can embed SimpleViewer in a flash movie and add a watermark there.

Felix,
A watermark is no protection, the watermark is set by an external XML file.
Embedding is the only option but this has impact on the performance.

I am not so happy about this, I have choosen for Simpleviewer pro because of the source code. There are many more good flash based galleries cheaper and without the source code.

I have to think about this and find another way to protect the flash file.