Topic: Simple viewer...

Hi everybody..

Sorry in advance for my poor english but i will try to explain my problem...

I had download, the latest version of Simpleviewer, and meet a lot of hard crash.
The 1st one is : i have the "GET FLASH"  all the time.. I already download it.. All my Java, JavaScript, and Flash are up to date and allowed. So is it because i m working offline? My laptop is not connect to internet.
If it's the cause, how can i resolve without connection?

My second problem is : I already have my website built and  i just would like to use Simpleviewer for confort.
If you want to undestand , please visit it at : www.mersencouleurs.com .
I would like to insert simple viewer IN the popup witch could be open by clicking on a picture, in one country, for example.

And my third problem is : i have already the path with the thumbs and the Image in big-size. So i'd like to know where i can change the name of directory  to adapte simpleviewer to my case.

Ok that's all for one day, i think!! big_smile  big_smile

I spent all my journey to find something...
Useless to tell you , I m a novice in computer science... just understand HTML, CSS and using php as i can! tongue

Thanks for helping me!

Good evening
Kiko

Re: Simple viewer...

i have the "GET FLASH"  all the time.. My laptop is not connect to internet.

The 'web' folder example requires an internet connection, since it loads swfobject.js from Google. To use SV without a web connection use the 'examples/local.html' file.

I would like to insert simple viewer IN the popup

To embed SV in an existing page check here: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … dding.html

i have already the path with the thumbs and the Image in big-size

Using SV v2.0 style image tags you specify the thumbURL and imageURL for each image so the images can be at any location.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.