Topic: Help with transperant background

Hello, I used tiltviewer in my website and it worked fine, the only problem i have is with the transperance of the background!!

I try everything possible, and all setting possible to make the background transperant but with no sucess!!

can anyone help me?

the url of my webiste is: http://www.azcreations.net/togetherforever/

as you can see underneed the tilteviewer there is a picture which i want to see when the transperant problem will be corrected.

Thanks 4 your help  smile

Re: Help with transperant background

You need TiltViewer Pro and to set the following options.

3.1.1 HTML Transparency

TiltViewer-Pro can be used with HTML transparency so it can be layered over other HTML page elements. Check the 'transparent.html' example in the 'examples' folder.

Due to a limitation in the flash player, HTML transparency breaks Fullscreen mode. Therefore you should turn off the Fullscreen option by setting the 'showFullscreenOption' config option to false. To support HTML transparency, add the following lines in the TiltViewer configuration code:

fo.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); 
fo.addVariable("bkgndTransparent", "true"); 
fo.addVariable("showFullscreenOption", "false");

http://www.simpleviewer.net/tiltviewer/ … html#trans

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Miker,

thanks for your reply,

I am now using tiltviewer pro, and added those configurations fot the transperancy, but still nothing happend!!

you can see what I did if you see the source code of this website :

http://www.azcreations.net/togetherforever/

what I'm doing wrong? sad

Antoine

Do you know what version of TiltViewer you are using? The transparent option was released in version 1.3. I would try downloading the latest version.

Mike Richards

How to check the version?

You can check your version in the readme file of the TiltViewer Pro folder

Mike Richards

this is what i've got in the read me file:

TiltViewer-Pro
Thanks for purchasing TiltViewer-Pro!

Documentation
View TiltViewer-Pro documentation here.

Support
TiltViewer-Pro is supported via an online forum. Please check the forum for questions and answers on using TiltViewer-Pro.

Terms of Use
TiltViewer-Pro may be used in any kind of personal and/or commercial project. Each purchase provides a single user, single website license.

TiltViewer-Pro may not be redistributed or resold to other companies or third parties. Specifically, TiltViewer may not be redistributed as part of a content management system or online hosting solution.

TiltViewer-Pro © 2007 Airtight Inc. All rights reserved

today i spend 4 hrs trying to make the transperant background, but no sucess!!

help me pls sad

In the manual says there is a HTML example called 'transparent.html' in the \example\ folder. If your tiltviewer pro folder doesn't have this folder or this file, than you might have the 1.2 version. In case that's your version, you'll need to update it.
You should be able to download the latest version using the same link that you received when you bought it.

If you are not sure what version you have either use the link in the email you were sent at the time of purchase to download the latest version or if you no long have the email please fill out this form.

Mike Richards