Topic: Maximum number of images in SimpleViewer gallery?

I added more than 50 pictures to a SimpleViewer gallery, and they appear in the image list, but they don't appear in the gallery itself! I know flash can get slow at more than 50 pictures, but my customer doesn't care! Is there any way to change this? Thanks alot for any help!

Re: Maximum number of images in SimpleViewer gallery?

Hi,

SimpleViewer shows a maximum of 50 images per gallery. SimpleViewer-Pro has no image limit.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Sorry, I meant to say I bought svManager, and from there I tried.
Doesn't the svManager include SimpleViewer Pro?

Hi,

svManager and SimpleViewer-Pro are separate purchases.

Felix Turner

Hi I have simpleview pro and it's limited to 500 pictures if they are from Flickr. I have 532 pictures to show. How can I work around that?

@armelchao

Please see my reply to your other post here: http://www.simpleviewer.net/forum/viewt … 969#p38969
There is no workaround being that Flickr themselves limit the results of an API search to 500 images.

Steven Speirs

I have some problems with my photogallery in sv pro 2.11
I need only one gallery, and actually I have 130 photos... I can't add more photos to the same gallery!
After I click "upload" in the "addimages" submenú in the svmanager interface, a blank page appears and no more things... What happens?

Thanks for your help
JC

P.D. After upload, redirects to the URL http://entredosantiguedades.com/svmanag … oaded=true and this is the blank page...

Last edited by entredosantiguedades (2011-12-21 10:04:36)

It's unusual to see a blank screen. Maybe it comes from another cause – not the number of galleries.

Have you made any other changes to svManager such as an upgrade or change of server or anything?

You could try turning-on the debug feature in svManager. See Debug Mode under TroubleShooting in the svManager support page.

jack

Jack Hardie

Ok, thanks for the fast response... I will try it in a few minutes...

I'm just test the "rebuild" feature, and another time a page with a blank frame appear... seems like anything is wrong, but, I don't know why...

Anything has changed in the server.

Thanks
JC

edit: All the test with the debug mode are OK (12:37h 21/12/2011)

Last edited by entredosantiguedades (2011-12-21 11:38:05)

If I make a new Gallery, all works fine, but in the main gallery anything is wrong... ¿Any character is restricted? Maybe the name of the any photo is worng...

¿Any character is restricted? Maybe the name of the any photo is worng...

Older versions of svManager did not support special characters like '<' in image names. Check all your image names and stick with simple letters and numbers (accented characters should be ok).

jack

Jack Hardie