Topic: Need precisions!!

Hi,
I used simpleviewer and svmanager from 2/3 months and I have decided to buy the pro version of simpleviewer. but I fear don't understand some things.

In fact, you must have simpleviewer (standart) to use the pro version ?? If yes, you have to replace the viewer.swf only??

I have installed svBuilder, but I don't understand what to do with. I mean that it is impossible to put images to do a gallery. I can only with the images of the web folder.
And if I can do a gallery with svBuilder (maybe a day...), how to import it on svmanager? because I would put svbuilder in a website's backoffice, so it is not possible to use a FTP connection.

I hope my questions are clear, I'm french... roll

Thanks!!

Re: Need precisions!!

In fact, you must have simpleviewer (standart) to use the pro version ?? If yes, you have to replace the viewer.swf only??

You do not need the standard version just the pro

I have installed svBuilder, but I don't understand what to do with. I mean that it is impossible to put images to do a gallery. I can only with the images of the web folder.

svBuilder currently only is for customising existing galleries, to create a new gallery use one of these options.

And if I can do a gallery with svBuilder (maybe a day...), how to import it on svmanager? because I would put svbuilder in a website's backoffice, so it is not possible to use a FTP connection.

svbuilder does not currently have an upload function, to upload use a FTP client to upload the gallery and import it into svmanager. Directions for importing existing galleries into svmanager.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.