Topic: Problem with customizing options in svManager

Hi, I have installed simpleviewer pro and svmanager. I can make galleries, customize any things but I can't change the background color and the text color. For this, I must change the script in my index.php :

<script type="text/javascript">
var flashvars = {};
flashvars.galleryURL = "gallery.xml";
var params = {};
[b]params.bgcolor="222222";[/b]
params.allowfullscreen = true;
params.allowscriptaccess = "always";
swfobject.embedSWF("simpleviewer.swf", "flashContent", "800", "600", "9.0.124", false, flashvars, params);
</script>

I don't understand because with the standard version of simpleviewer I can all customize with sv Manager.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Problem with customizing options in svManager

I think there are two separate issues here.

Changing the text color
It seems that the Pro Viewer and the standard viewer behave differently – I'm checking this one out and will get back to you.

Changing the background color.
Were your galleries upgraded from SimpleViewer 1.9? The method of setting the background color changed in SV2. It might help if I could see one of your galleries – could you post a url?

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi,

The URL of my galleries is :

http://www.tandem-cafeine.com/artech/galerie/index.php

On this site, I took all the folders of another of my websites with the simpleviewer standard version (v1.9). I want just upgrade, but I think I did a mistake with the folders of the pro version. What folders needs??

Thanks for your help!

Sophie.

Text color
SimpleViewer standard has an overall textColor setting which can be set in svManager. SimpleViewer Pro works differently. It has several settings for title color, caption color etc. These must be set using svBuilder or by editing the gallery.xml file (see the list of Pro Config options). They cannot be set in svManager.

Background color
Are you running the latest version of svManager? The version number is on the admin screen, lower-left. Support for SimpleViewer 2 was introduced in svManager 1.6 so if you are running an older version then you should  upgrade to the latest version 1.6.2. You can download the latest version using the link that you received when you first bought svManager. The link is good for 5 downloads.

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.