Topic: Photoshop CS2 plugin problem

I bought Simpleviewer Pro and have been creating galleries with the Photoshop plugin.

Seems to work fine except when I type or paste a source or destination into the text boxes. If I navigate to the directory purely using the browser dialog, it is fine.

The error I get is:

Error 8800: General Photoshop error occurred.
- Could not save as "C:\...\images" because the file could not be found.
Line: 963
-> app.activeDocument.saveAs( File( filePath), jpegOptions, false);

It happens on the first image, and both my source and destination directories are on D:.

Re: Photoshop CS2 plugin problem

ok, I've figured out *why* it happens.

There's some fiddling about with setting the default folders which only happens if you press the "Browse" button. If you don't press it, then the folder ends up as "undefined".

So as a workaround, I can paste my source/destination into the appropriate text box and then press the "Browse" button and press OK on it. Then stuff gets set. If I find the time to fix it, I'll send you the corrected version of the script.

encounter the same thing, and having problem in dealing with it... neutral

We are looking into the issue have you tried copying the file path, hitting browse and then OK?

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

miker wrote:

We are looking into the issue have you tried copying the file path, hitting browse and then OK?

Yes, as I said above; that is my workaround.

Sorry Moth I know you have a work around, I was replying to rheychrox06. What OS and Photoshop version Are you guys using? ( just CS2? or is there another version that you are also having an issue with)

Mike Richards

miker wrote:

Sorry Moth I know you have a work around, I was replying to rheychrox06. What OS and Photoshop version Are you guys using? ( just CS2? or is there another version that you are also having an issue with)

oops! sorry :-)

I'm using CS2 with win XP.

Hi,

this issue has been fixed in the latest version of the PS plugins. Please redownload to get the latest files: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … ript.html.

Felix Turner