Topic: thumbs not renewing

Hello all,

I'm taking over a site from someone that used simpleviewer and I'm trying to understand how it works. Got this far...

I tried to add new photos, the main photos are loading, but I can't get the thumbnails to update. I put new thumbs in and adjusted the gallery.xml file, but not sure how to do this...

http://www.roddaniel.com/

Here is a sample of the gallery.xml.
the original webmaster didn't use code in the image commands, so i played with that, still didn't work.

any ideas?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<simpleviewergallery maxImageWidth="800" maxImageHeight="800" textColor="0xffffff" frameColor="0xffffff" frameWidth="1" stagePadding="5" navPadding="25" thumbnailColumns="5" thumbnailRows="1" navPosition="bottom" vAlign="top" hAlign="top" title="" enableRightClickOpen="false" backgroundImagePath="" imagePath="images/640/" thumbPath="thumbs/">

<image imageURL="images/640/landscape1.jpg" thumbURL="thumbs/landscape1.jpg">
    <filename>landscape1.jpg</filename>
    <caption>Untitled</caption>    
</image>
<image>
    <filename>landscape2.jpg</filename>
</image> 

Re: thumbs not renewing

It looks like this is SimpleViewer version 1.x

So your XML should look like this.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<simpleviewergallery maxImageWidth="800" maxImageHeight="800" textColor="0xffffff" frameColor="0xffffff" frameWidth="1" stagePadding="5" navPadding="25" thumbnailColumns="5" thumbnailRows="1" navPosition="bottom" vAlign="top" hAlign="top" title="" enableRightClickOpen="false" backgroundImagePath="" imagePath="images/640/" thumbPath="thumbs/">

<image>
    <filename>landscape1.jpg</filename>
</image>
<image>
    <filename>landscape2.jpg</filename>
</image>
</simpleviewergallery>

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.