Topic: Embedding SimpleViewer into page with menu

I'm setting up this site - http://www.sisterstones.biz and I've embedded the gallery onto the gallery page. I have a table to control the menu at the top.  I copied this code into the file and renamed it.

I've looked how in the help but cannot find how to customize this how I need.

I'd like to customize the gallery so that I can remove the top blank space above, so the gallery content shows up below the menu, like how the google calendar displays on the show schedule page.

Any ideas? I'm willing to upgrade to the Pro Version if I can customize this there. 

Thanks!

Re: Embedding SimpleViewer into page with menu

I think I figured it out. I changed the swfobject.embedSWF options from 100% and 100% to the width and height of my website

this worked out - swfobject.embedSWF("simpleviewer.swf", "flashContent", "955", "500", "9.0.124", false, flashvars, params);

Re: Embedding SimpleViewer into page with menu

I also had a vertical scrollbar and set height to 500 from 100% in the html,body css  and that made that go away.

now I wish there was a way to have the color of the left and right buttons be different than the frame, or a way to remove the frame or change the size of the frame ---- Oh, set frame size to 0 ! yay

Last edited by zstowasser (2010-01-05 02:40:51)