Topic: iPhoto SV export problem

Hi there, I'm an noob to this, but I'm set on getting it to work ;-)

I use iPhoto '09. I've replaced the .swf file in iPhoto like it was posted on this forum:

Make a copy of the 'viewer.swf' file in the 'simpleviewer-Pro/web' folder. Rename it 'SimpleViewer.swf'. Copy it to: Users -> "your user name" -> Library -> Application Support -> iPhoto -> Plugins -> FAE4iPhoto -> Contents -> Resources.

But, I still get the 'old style' gallery.xml file generated (only containing the list of main images - and not listing both main images and thumbnails the way the gallery.xml pro file has it). So, How can I incorporate my own images in the newly (and very, very nice) SV-pro files that I now have? I only have iPhoto to generate the images, thumbnails, .xml file, etc.

Thanks!

Re: iPhoto SV export problem

I believe iPhoto only supports SimpleViewer 1.x currently. A list of SimpleViewer 2 plugins can be found here. You can create a SimpleViewer 1.x gallery with iPhoto and upgrade it to SimpleViewer 2 by following these directions.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Can any one help me please i have created all the files (web) but dont know what html code i need to copy to my webpage. pls pls help!!! thankyou sad

@erind Please check the support pages and the Embedding SimpleViewer 2.0 in a HTML page.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

i have try't everything spend good 2 day's on this no luck. would the code be in the index.html? if so do i copy all of it or what? thanks for your help.

by the way im using the svbuilder