Topic: Main Image Not Loading

Greetings all,

I am using SimpleViewer Pro 2 with SVManager on a client site. 95% of the time, I'm finding that the main gallery image does not load (tested in FF, Chrome, IE, on different computers and from different IPs). I've tried a few things, including turning preloading on and off, but nothing seems to fix it. I've tried using different images in the gallery as well. I'm sure that I'm missing a setting somewhere - can anyone guide me in the right direction?

The test gallery is located at … y-rebuild/

Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Main Image Not Loading

Yep, I can reproduce the problem but I can't see an obvious reason. Could be a case for good old-fashioned problem solving technique. Like create a really basic test gallery with a couple of images. Hopefully that will work. Then try modifying it step by step till it looks like you want it. When it stops working then you know where the problem is.

May also be worth a post in the SimpleViewer Pro forum.

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

the images are not loading because the images are loaded from '' and the SWF file is at '' (no www). This is caused by a security restriction in the Flash player. For more information, please check here: … trouble_11

If you pre-pend 'www.' on the gallery URL, the images load OK: … y-rebuild/

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thank you, Felix! I knew it had to be something small like that, and I'm just not familiar enough with Flash to pick up on that.

And thank you also to Jack - I didn't have a chance to respond sooner, but your message let me know that I wasn't loosing my mind completely.

The help from both of you is greatly appreciated!