Topic: simpleviewer logo

How do I make the simple viewer logo not show on my web site? I  don't see it on my sv builder page but it appears on some of my web site pages.

Re: simpleviewer logo

Have you double checked that you are using the pro swf?

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I am not sure how to tell. I opened up one of  the folder and it contains a gallery.xml ands simpleviewer.swf.  I did purchase the pro version if that is what you mean.

If there is a download link or you right click on the flash when viewing the gallery in a browser and there is version info then you are using the standard version.

Mike Richards

To upgrade existing SimpleViewer galleries to SimpleViewer-Pro, you need to replace the simpleviewer.swf file in your existing gallery folder with the one that comes in the Pro download (at \web\simpleviewer.swf). You can now customize the gallery using svBuilder.

Felix Turner

If using some automated scripts to generate your galleries (e.g. Photoshop script) you will need to copy the pro version over the freeversion here also. (or into your final web gallery)

I'm not on my main PC currently so can't tell you where the photoshop one is sourced.