Topic: Completely lost. How do I input simpleviewer in dreamweaver cs3?

I am quite new to dreamweaver cs3 and html format. I created a simpleviewer "slideshow" with photoshop cs3. What code do I need and where do I put it to work? my website is www.tjmphoto.us I think simpleviewer will make my site look fairly professional and hopefully bring in more customers. Please help!

Re: Completely lost. How do I input simpleviewer in dreamweaver cs3?

Have you taken a looked at the section on how to embed SimpleViewer in a html doc?

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

yes, I looked at it, and it specifically has directions on how to input simpleviewer using dreamweaver. However, I still can not get it to work. The directions to input in dreamweaver I believe are for an older version of dreamweaver, but I get the jist of it. It still doesnt work. I specifically want simpleviewer to open within my webpage, not in a new window.

The directions to input in dreamweaver I believe are for an older version of dreamweaver

What version of Dreamweaver are you running? Which part of the instructions does not match what you are seeing in DW? Thanks.

Felix Turner

I'm using dreamweaver cs3. the directions on the website here, I followed as good as I could, but i got lost. Also, it says to add a behavior in the properties panel to create a new page I believe, which is not what I want to do. I'd like to keep it as simple as possible and keep it within my webpage. I think it's a little more user friendly for customers when they view my site. Even lightbox would work for me, but again, I'm having a problem inputing it in my site...

so I STILL can't figure it out... EXACTLY what i need help with is WHAT CODE DO I NEED? WHERE EXACTLY DO I PUT IT? it's been THREE weeks that i've been trying to put this stupid photo viewer in my website. somebody PLEASE HELP!

Hi,

please follow the steps exactly as described here: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … reamweaver

Let us know exactly where and how you get stuck and we will try to help.

Felix Turner