Topic: Mouse Wheel

Does v2 Pro support the mouse wheel? V1.85 had support, but in the v2 Pro examples on this site the mouse wheel doesn’t work... Is it planned for a future release? Tx!

Re: Mouse Wheel

Hi,

Mouse Wheel support was removed in v2.0 since it interfered with regular page scrolling in some cases. Since there is mouse click navigation and keyboard navigation, we didn't give mouse wheel support a high priority.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I would like to plea for the ability to use the mouse wheel again.  Can we at least get an option to turn it on or off?  My users love the mouse wheel support.  It would be nice to have the option.

Some of my galleries do not have the navigation buttons and rely on the overlay clicking on the image.  The only problem is that with images of different widths, the location to click is not always in the same location and required a mouse movement and a click.  The wheel was easy and always worked.  My users would click on the main page if the show was imbedded so that the mouse would navigate the main page again, but it seemed to work well.

pete

Its a disaster that mouse wheel scroling is not supported.
I bought the new version without knowing this - but I can not use it if mouse wheel scrollig does not work . What a pity!!!

I almost purchased the pro2 but i realized that it doesn't support mouse wheel

I guess i'll stick with my 1.9 sad

Is it possible to add the feature?
or is there some kind of code that we can write to enable it?

Yitzy

Mouse Wheel support has been added in SimpleViewer-Pro v 2.0.2. Use the 'enableMouseWheel' option: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … ml#general

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks!!!

smile