Topic: SV-Pro2 into Flash

Hi
I'm building a website in Flash. A couple of days ago I purchased SV2 and from that moment I'm trying to insert it
in my site. Unfortunatelly without any success.
I followed suggestion on the support page and in some messages that I found on this forum.
I'm becoming very frustrated. Please help me !
Thank you in advance and sorry for my poor english.

Re: SV-Pro2 into Flash

Hi,

we can't help unless you provide details on the problem you are having. Did you check the instructions here: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … html#flash ?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Sorry for my ignorance, this is the first time I'm using Flash CS3 to build a website.
On my main page I have different buttons with options and for each one I created a button assigning diff. tasks.
I would like that pressing one of them I'll be able to  open SV2-pro gallery that already created.
I dont know how to insert it and where...
Sorry again and thank you for your help.

Hi,

there is an example file that does exactly what you are describing in the Pro download.

SimpleViewer-Pro can be embedded into a Flash container movie. This is useful if you want to integrate SimpleViewer into a full Flash website.

For an example of embedding SimpleViewer-Pro into a Flash container movie, check the examples/flash_embed/simpleviewer_flash_embed.fla file in the Pro download. View Online Demo. This example also show how to switch between multiple galleries and use of the API to control the galleries.

Embedding SimpleViewer requires the embedding movie to be ActionScript 3 and requires Adobe Flash CS3 (or later) authoring software.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.