Topic: How to Install SV-Pro in Rapidweaver?

I have the Simpleviewer plugin installed in RapidWeaver, but now I need to install SV-PRO.

I tried replacing the file "viewer.swf"of SV with the one from the SV-PRO, but when I reopened RapidWeaver, I didn't see SV-PRO installed.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Wendy

Re: How to Install SV-Pro in Rapidweaver?

Hi Wendy,

I am about to do the same thing right now....once I have figured it out I will let you know...!

Andy

I have just fingered out a trick.

I am exporting galeries from Aperture. I have installed SV Pro and done the housekeeping suggested (ie replace the SWF file in th Aperture resources etc). This did not work and the gallery I exported still had a viewer.swf file included which svBuilder could not open.

So my fix was this:

1) export gallery as normal from Aperture
2) open newly exported gallery
3) change the "viewer.swf" file name to "SimpleViewer.swf" being careful to ensure that you add the caps in the right places so that the file gets recognised.
4) open svBuilder and then selected the gallery folder you have created with the modified file name. Bingo.
5) edit your slideshow like a maniac
6) in svBuilder under the "embed options" tag, hit "get embed code".

I am at this point, but I am hoping that I can now paste into Rapidweaver as instructed....

Andy

OK.

I have just found the solution for embedding SV pro gallery into a RapidWeaver "Stacks" page.

1) download Phil Warrender's Flash stack here

http://www.philwarrender.com/

2) in the flash stack edit window change the file path to: assets/SimpleViewer.swf and modify flash width & height sliders

3) add all the files in your new gallery folder to the RW 'page assets"

Preview and publish.

This works for Stacks. If anyone can advise on how to modify the embed code generated by Simpleviewer, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Andy

To upgrade the RapidWeaver SimpleViewer plugin to SimpleViewer-Pro, do the following:

1) Copy the SWF file from the Pro download folder at 'v1.9/web/viewer.swf'
2) Paste it to /Users/myName/Library/Application Support/RapidWeaver/SimpleViewer.rwplugin/Contents/Resources [Note: To browse inside the package, use ctrl-click and select "Show Package Contents"]
3) Restart RapidWeaver.
4) Create a NEW SimpleViewer page in RapidWeaver.
5) Verify that the SimpleViewer download link is not there.

Note that the RapidWeaver SimpleViewer Plugin is not yet compatible with SimpleViewer 2.0.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

ajophoto wrote:

OK.

I have just found the solution for embedding SV pro gallery into a RapidWeaver "Stacks" page.

1) download Phil Warrender's Flash stack here

http://www.philwarrender.com/

2) in the flash stack edit window change the file path to: assets/SimpleViewer.swf and modify flash width & height sliders

3) add all the files in your new gallery folder to the RW 'page assets"

Preview and publish.

This works for Stacks. If anyone can advise on how to modify the embed code generated by Simpleviewer, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy..

Are you using the new simpleviewer pro 2 for this? I can't get this working with my site. 

www.dansalter.com

Thanks...