Topic: Galery not centered

Hi,

I have created a new gallery with SimpleViewer PRO V2 and my gallery isn't centered when displayed in standard display or in FULL Screen mode.
All positions options for vertical and horizontal are well set to "CENTER"
The gallery is alway positionned on the right side (thumbnails are at bottom position).

If I tried to modify the vertical position to center, top or bottom; I can see the impact BUT, regarding the horizontal position, if I tried to modify the position for center, right, left; there is no impact (always on right side) !!! is it a bug ?

I will appreciate some help if someone as an idear ?

Thank you in advance !

Re: Galery not centered

t.jousseaume wrote:

Hi,

I have created a new gallery with SimpleViewer PRO V2 and my gallery isn't centered when displayed in standard display or in FULL Screen mode.
All positions options for vertical and horizontal are well set to "CENTER"
The gallery is alway positionned on the right side (thumbnails are at bottom position).

If I tried to modify the vertical position to center, top or bottom; I can see the impact BUT, regarding the horizontal position, if I tried to modify the position for center, right, left; there is no impact (always on right side) !!! is it a bug ?

I will appreciate some help if someone as an idear ?

Thank you in advance !

Check where your title is placed.  I was having that issue when I used the Times Layout and wound up placing my title on the right side.  I've also placed everything on the right side (nav, thumbs, titles, etc.) so the images can really take up the entire left side of the screen.

http://www.sonic.net/~roo/automotive/

work in progress - don't use the back bar - cycles back onto itself - this is just some testing and de-bugging.  I'm actually here to ask about a different sort of bug...