Topic: This question sounds stupid. How to import imgae files?

I launch svBuilder and copy web folder as my image folder. I open a gallery folder (with six images), but only many "X"s are shown up instead its images.

How to import (view) images files with svBUilder?

Thx

Re: This question sounds stupid. How to import imgae files?

Hello
I have the same probleme , I can't work.
Thanks.

svBuilder is used to configure existing galleries. It does not generate the gallery (thumbnails and XML) for you. There are multiple ways to create a Pro gallery, check here: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … rt/#create

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thank. That is a very labor intensive way of doing thing.  sad  Many of us are not programmer like to go through ftp upload and download hassle just to have photos in our blog.

I just hope WP-simpleviewer plugin is upgraded to accept pro v2. Why don't your company takes up the task to release a user-friendly WP plugin for Simpleviewer? That make more sense for your business.

I had the same problem and unfortunately the 'read me' files don't adequately explain the process and
are somewhat misleading.

Felix said that the SV Builder doesn't generate the gallery, only configures it, therefore the gallery first needs to be generated from the standard SimpleViewer 2 files that should already be installed in the photoshop scripts file.

First, create standard gallery- go to menu in photoshop > file > show all items > scripts > simpleViewer_2 and create gallery. The output gallery that is generated from your images is where you need to replace the simpleviewer.swf file with the new .swf file from the web folder in the pro version. Then open this output gallery with SV Builder Pro which should then re-configure your settings to the pro settings.