Topic: fixedLayout issues

Hi
I am upgrading to Simpleviewer Pro v2.0 and want to use the fixedLayout options to position my captions in the correct place.

Using the standard options I can create a layout of centered title, centered image underneath, horizontal tumbnails with nav buttons either side under the image then centered caption under the thumbnails. 

However my client requires the caption to be between the image and the thumbnails. 

I have tried specifying setting fixedLayout="TRUE" and adjusting the captionX, captionY and thumbnail positions in my gallery.XML but their positions don't change.  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Janice

Re: fixedLayout issues

I have tried specifying setting fixedLayout="TRUE" and adjusting the captionX, captionY and thumbnail positions in my gallery.XML but their positions don't change.

Are you using svBuilder? Position changes should show up in real time as you alter the values.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: fixedLayout issues

Thanks Felix

I wasn't using svbuilder.  I tried it and realised that I had fixedLayout="TRUE" not useFixedLayout="TRUE" in the XML.

I have now positioned everything and it looks great in Firefox but has a wider space to the right in IE of the main image.

Janice