Topic: noob here. how to add hyperlink to 'flipside'

Hi guys,

I need help.

first this is the website i'm working on.

link

each 4 cards will have a link to its own pages.  how can i  add a hyper link? does it support a hyper link?   

I know i can use the 'flickr link' on bottom left corner, but 4 links will say different things..

I tried add this, but didnt' work.
<![CDATA[<A href="images/DSC_0696.jpg" target="_blank">
<U>Open image in new window</U></A>]]>

please please help!

Last edited by wolverinejoe800 (2010-02-05 05:20:02)

Re: noob here. how to add hyperlink to 'flipside'

also if it's possible, i would like the new link to open without opening in new window..

i just found out hyperlinks are not supported.. ouch.

well, is there anyway i can tweak the 'flickr page' so every cards say different things?

I think that Hyperlinks should be supported in the Pro version and the reason is because we could use Javascript to extend the functionality. Anyone else agrees?

Last edited by jvence (2010-02-08 15:22:41)

i agree.   both simpleviwer and autoviewer can be hyperlinked.  why not tiltviewer?

Hyperlinks are not supported in TiltViewer due to restrictions in the 3D library used. The next version of TiltViewer will probably be re-done using Flash 10's native 3D API which will allow for hyperlinks on the flipside. The disadvantage is that this will require Flash 10 player.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Felix wrote:

Hyperlinks are not supported in TiltViewer due to restrictions in the 3D library used. The next version of TiltViewer will probably be re-done using Flash 10's native 3D API which will allow for hyperlinks on the flipside. The disadvantage is that this will require Flash 10 player.

Any news about support for hyperlinks in TiltViewer?
How far away is the next version of TiltViewer?

Unfortunately, I have no news regarding hyperlinks in TiltViewer nor how far away the next version is.
I realise this does not answer your queries or help you in any way but I thought I should at least reply to your post rather than leave it unanswered and have you wondering if anyone has seen it.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.