Topic: Error Code

When I try to build I keep getting the "Error code 8000 Line 648".  I have used Tiltviewer before with the same file images and it worked just fine. What can I do to fix this?

Re: Error Code

I have that same problem. I use Photoshop CS3.
Error 8000 line 841.
This is all new for me, so what do I wrong?
Can anybody help me?
Thx

Have you tried downloading the plugin again and reinstalling it? What OS are you using?

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I am also having the problem.

Erro 8000: Cannot open the file because the open options are incorrect

Line 841
->                             open( fileList );

I just completed creating 4 other galleries successfully. I have restarted and reinstalled and restarted again.
I am using MacOS 10 Snow Leopard

Thank you for any help anyone may offer.

I am running simpleviewer_203 and the SimpleViewer_v2 in CS4

Last edited by cosmicgirl (2010-04-25 22:30:02)

Does it always stop on the same image? How many images are you trying to make a gallery out of?

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I believe that I have successfully solved this issue.  I was encountering the same thing.  I believe your issue will be solved by converting all image files in your input folder to an appropriate format like a jpeg.  In my folder I had a mixture of both jpeg and bmp files.  None of the bmp files were recognized and as a result I would get the error message that disabled CS4 from creating the HTML file associated with the gallery and would also give me an that error message.  The moment I took the bmp files out of the folder, everything executed properly.  I hope this assist you in rectifying your problem as it did mine.

Isaac Paul

Allow me to annotate what I just typed a moment ago.  I believe the problem resided more in the fact that one of the files was apparently corrupted that was in my original input folder.  The file extension I believe may not have been the full issue more so that PS4’s inability to open a particular file that was in the folder.  So, to rectify the issue I believe the solution resides in your identification and removal of whatever file(s) PS is unable open regularly on its own.  Creating the gallery should not be an issue then.

Please excuse my bad inglish...

Im using PC but find a way to fix this problem... Im usin CS5 - and Win 7

1. copy the index.html from a gallery that works fine to the folder of the gallery that doesnt work
2. edit the gallery.xlm from the gallery than doesnt work, go to the lastline of the code and add this tag </simpleviewergallery>, save the gallery.xlm
3. Try to open the gallery usin index.html
4. this works for me

Good luck

PD: I really dont know the reason why the Photoshop Scrip fails making some gallery, al my files always are .jpg,same size, shot name without space... if somebody finds another way to fix this, please post... ill be gratefull...