Topic: 4th picture

Hello, im using autoviewer in this website: www.rm-arquisign.com and I cant upload more then 3 pictures.

I have tried and diferent computers but what is in the gallery.xml its not showing online.

Tried to copy and paste the .xml part of the first picture and paste it last but it doesnt work.

Need help, what can i do? Im using yahoo! server for website. Thank you in advance. Ruben Morgado

Here is my gallery.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<gallery frameColor="0xFFFFFF" frameWidth="15" imagePadding="20" displayTime="6" enableRightClickOpen="false">
<image>
   <url>images/casayuno.jpg</url>
   <caption>Casa Yuno, Bilene</caption>
   <width>700</width>
   <height>465</height>
</image>
<image>
   <url>images/casaiva.jpg</url>
   <caption>Casa Iva, Maputo</caption>
   <width>700</width>
   <height>465</height>
</image>
<image>
   <url>images/casamimi.jpg</url>
   <caption><![CDATA[Casa Mimi, Bilene<br>in colaboration with Evandro Schwalbach]]></caption>
   <width>700</width>
   <height>465</height>
</image>
<image>
   <url>images/delagoabay.jpg</url>
   <caption><![CDATA[Condominio DeLagoa Bay II, Maputo<br>16 houses]]></caption>
   <width>700</width>
   <height>465</height>
</image>
</gallery>

Re: 4th picture

i was able to update but deleting everything related to autoviewer in my website and then send everything again.

If always I have to do that its going to be a hassle...can someone explain me how that happen?

Thanks

Plz check the FAQ, Q4: http://www.simpleviewer.net/autoviewer/faq.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Dear Felix,

Thank you for your reply but the Q4 didnt help me.

The first thing I thought was the cache...clean it...and still 3/3 picture were showing. Changed computers, for a computer that never had loaded my website...and nothing. So the problem was not cache.

Yesterday, in despair I deleted everything and copy again to my server...its when it worked. Now how and why that happen I dont know...and because of that Im asking for help.

Im very interested in simpleviewer and its products because it gives me the freedom to do my own site and being a architect I can design amazing things without having to pay a lot of money.

I have to say that I dont know what to do anymore.

The fix I did yesterday was not working this morning...it doesnt update my new images.

I have tried in other computers...ask people to go to my website and nothing.

I can only see the 3 images from last week when I started using autoviewer.

I cant get anyone to help me...so I believe that buying the Pro version is out of the question.

Thanks