Topic: Slideshow with NO thumbs and Main Image centered/filling entire area

I am trying to setup a slideshow with the main image centered in the maximum gallery area, the full "stage" of the gallery.  I have set thumbPosition = "none" and this does eliminate "seeing" the thumbs, but the "thumb area" is still acting to restrict the stage area such that the main image centers in the "2/3's area to the right.

If this description of my need/problem is not entirely clear...my iframe dimensions for my SV-Pro Gallery is 750 wide by 500 high. I have made a "Gallery" with the thumbs to the left and the main image to the right. The thumbs are 2-columns wide.

I now need to make a SV-Pro Slideshow that uses NO THUMBS. The iframe dimension is the same 750 x 500.  I want the main image to be centered in the 750 wide space. But what I am currently getting is the main image centers in the area to the right of the thumbs as if the thumbs were there, but they're not.

Thanks,

Dan

Last edited by skinc (2010-02-10 00:08:01)

Re: Slideshow with NO thumbs and Main Image centered/filling entire area

Make sure titlePosition and captionPosition are also set to NONE. By default SimpleViewer will leave room for these on the left.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Slideshow with NO thumbs and Main Image centered/filling entire area

That solved the problem.  It works fine now !!!

Thanks !!!