1 (edited by skinc 2010-02-10 00:08:01)

Topic: Slideshow with NO thumbs and Main Image centered/filling entire area

I am trying to setup a slideshow with the main image centered in the maximum gallery area, the full "stage" of the gallery.  I have set thumbPosition = "none" and this does eliminate "seeing" the thumbs, but the "thumb area" is still acting to restrict the stage area such that the main image centers in the "2/3's area to the right.

If this description of my need/problem is not entirely clear...my iframe dimensions for my SV-Pro Gallery is 750 wide by 500 high. I have made a "Gallery" with the thumbs to the left and the main image to the right. The thumbs are 2-columns wide.

I now need to make a SV-Pro Slideshow that uses NO THUMBS. The iframe dimension is the same 750 x 500.  I want the main image to be centered in the 750 wide space. But what I am currently getting is the main image centers in the area to the right of the thumbs as if the thumbs were there, but they're not.

Thanks,

Dan

Re: Slideshow with NO thumbs and Main Image centered/filling entire area

Make sure titlePosition and captionPosition are also set to NONE. By default SimpleViewer will leave room for these on the left.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Slideshow with NO thumbs and Main Image centered/filling entire area

That solved the problem.  It works fine now !!!

Thanks !!!