Topic: Problem With Galleries ?

Hey all!

I need to have four galleries on one website.. I done the first one easily but when i add the second swf in the other html page it links up with the page 1 details.. So its using the first page pictures for the second one.. I checked the code and all seems fine with the coding so i dont know wtf is it ?

Re: Problem With Galleries ?

Create a separate folder for each gallery. http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … l#multiple

I am baffled by the amount of posts on this subject... I don't get why it is so difficult to understand...

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thats the problem.. I have created two sepeate folders and i have place those folders in the html folder..( I have 2 different folders.. One HTML and one for images) and it still seems to be linking it off the other gallery..

You should have two folders.

folder: gallery1 with the following files index.html (the gallery1 html), images folder, thumbs folder, simpleviewer.swf and gallery.xml

folder: gallery2 with the following files index.html (the gallery2 html), images folder, thumbs folder, simpleviewer.swf and gallery.xml

You then link to the galleries as follows www.yoursite.com/gallery1/ and www.yoursite.com/gallery2/.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

All fixed! Thanks so much!

Last edited by ROLLEX (2010-02-13 00:35:57)