Ok I found the pb.... I can't believe it... I am not crazy it was not me !
There are bugs in loading the SWF on IE.
SV.simpleviewer.load('sv-container', '100%', '100%', '222222', true);
SV.simpleviewer.load('sv-container', '100px', '100px', '222222', true);
will break the page and flash will not load properly
The solution ??? remove the "px"....
SV.simpleviewer.load('sv-container', '100', '100', '222222', true);
will work on IE as well on the other browsers... but only IE is - for some reason that has to do with JQuery I think - choking on "100px"...
Anyway... it took me 2 days to figure it out... maybe it will help others...
ps: I have found another bug on IE, if you are using the getLocation Api to do direct linking, it does not work entirely. The url refreshes fine when changing image, but the format is your.url.com/#/7 rather than your.url.com/#7. Also entering your.url.com/#/7 or (entering the proper format your.url.com/#7 works fine) in a new browser will not bring you to image 7 as it does on other browser but load from 0 !