SimpleViewer-Pro is currently on version 2.3.1. Check the version history to see the new features added in the latest version. This page has instructions on how to upgrade as well as links to previous version's documentation.
Which Version Do I Have?
To determine which version number of SimpleViewer-Pro you are using:
- Run svBuilder-Pro and do Help -> About svBuilder-Pro...
- OR - Open the readme.html file in your SimpleViewer-Pro download folder and view the version number at the top.
Customers who have purchased SimpleViewer-Pro are eligible for free upgrades within the same major version number. For example if you buy version 1.2, all 1.x updates are provided free of charge.
How to Upgrade
To get the latest version of a purchased Pro product, you can re-use the download link sent in your original purchase email (search for 'SimpleViewer-Pro'). If you cannot locate your original download link, please fill out this form to request a new link.
- Uninstall previously installed version of svBuilder-Pro
To retain presets from a previous version of svBuilder-Pro, you need to manually copy the preset xml files from the previous version 'presets' folder to the new version 'presets' folder. Presets are kept in the following location:
- Mac: Delete the 'svBuilder-Pro' file from the Applications folder. Delete any copies of svBuilder-Pro on a backup drive. Then do 'Empty Trash'.
- Windows: Use Control Panel -> Add / Remove Programs
- Mac OS X: /Users/USERNAME/Library/Preferences/svBuilder/Local Store/VERSION_NUMBER/presets/
- Windows XP : C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\svBuilder\Local Store\VERSION_NUMBER\presets\
- Windows Vista and Windows 7: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\svBuilder\Local Store\VERSION_NUMBER\presets
Upgrading Exisiting Galleries
To upgrade your existing SimpleViewer galleries to the latest version , follow these steps:
- Install the latest svBuilder-Pro (see above).
- Make a copy of your existing gallery folder.
- Use svBuilder-Pro to open your copied gallery folder.
- Go to the Publish panel and click 'Save'. To avoid overwriting your existing HTML, enter a different name as the Index Page Name.
- Your gallery has now been upgraded.
SimpleViewer-Pro Documentation Archive.
Accessing Older SimpleViewer-Pro Files
If you need access to a previous version of SimpleViewer-Pro, please email us including your SimpleViewer-Pro purchase details.