For instructions and support on using AutoViewer, visit the AutoViewer Support Page. Creating your own AutoViewer gallery is easy, find out how.
- Mouse:Click Next/Back arrows to navigate between images. Click the play/pause button to toggle auto-play mode.
- Keyboard:Space-bar: toggles auto-play mode. Use Cursor keys, Home, End keys to navigate between images.
- Right-Click Menu: Open Image in New Window (Optional).
AutoViewer Standard Features
- Auto-Play allows you to view a gallery hands free.
- Use on any website.
- Intuitive image navigation.
- Smart image pre-loading.
- Resizable interface scales to fit browser window.
- Displays image captions and gallery title as a text overlay.
- Optional right-click to open image in a new window.
- Cross platform. Supports Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Built-in Flash detection and upgrade prompt.