Skip to forum content
Get support for SimpleViewer products
You are not logged in. Please login or register.
Fix for Flickr Galleries Released
Posts found: 5
I have just found the solution for embedding SV pro gallery into a RapidWeaver "Stacks" page.
1) download Phil Warrender's Flash stack here
2) in the flash stack edit window change the file path to: assets/SimpleViewer.swf and modify flash width & height sliders
3) add all the files in your new gallery folder to the RW 'page assets"
Preview and publish.
This works for Stacks. If anyone can advise on how to modify the embed code generated by Simpleviewer, I would appreciate it.
I have just figured out a fix for myself, but I am not sure it is the fix suggested by Felix. See this thread.
http://www.simpleviewer.net/forum/viewt … 303#p24303
I have just fingered out a trick.
I am exporting galeries from Aperture. I have installed SV Pro and done the housekeeping suggested (ie replace the SWF file in th Aperture resources etc). This did not work and the gallery I exported still had a viewer.swf file included which svBuilder could not open.
So my fix was this:
1) export gallery as normal from Aperture
2) open newly exported gallery
3) change the "viewer.swf" file name to "SimpleViewer.swf" being careful to ensure that you add the caps in the right places so that the file gets recognised.
4) open svBuilder and then selected the gallery folder you have created with the modified file name. Bingo.
5) edit your slideshow like a maniac
6) in svBuilder under the "embed options" tag, hit "get embed code".
I am at this point, but I am hoping that I can now paste into Rapidweaver as instructed....
I am about to do the same thing right now....once I have figured it out I will let you know...!
I have just bout SV pro and am struggling to integrate with Aperture.
I have done the house keeping suggested and swapped what I think is the right file for the simpleviewer.swf file in the Aperture flash album exporter resources folder. There is no difference in the flash album exporter "hud" and when I open sVBuilder to try to modify the new galley, it tells me that it cannot find the simpleviewer.swf file.
What is going wrong? Perhaps I have picked the wrong file int he SV Pro folder to copy to Apertures resources? The file I chose was located in a folder called 'web" is this the correct file? My version of simple viewer tells me that I have v. 2x but one of the files in the folder I downloaded is labeled v1.9. Why?
Need some help please. and BTW could someone please write a proper SV Pro plugin for Aperture? Why should Lightroom users have all the fun?
Posts found: 5