1) Add support for thumbs of images with different ratios (landscape, square, portrait).
2) Additionally, and as a workaround for the above, allow creation of thumbnails with a surrounding square, so that nothing will be cropped or resized.
3) Allow to add *good* and configurable sharpening for created thumbnails
4) Allow to add *good* and configurable sharpening for scaled images (due to screensize)
5) Allow for "Mouse-Wheel" not only for the images, but also to change the thumbnails when the mouse if hovering exactly over the thumbnails (like with the navagation buttons).
This way, one can easily jump between both images and the shown part of the galleries thumbnails!
(If that was understandable ... please ask, if not)
6) Allow to make the "numeric" type of thumbnail-navigation more small.
Just show "first, previous, current, next and last" part of the gallery.
For example, when you are in gallery part 7 of 27, show: "1 6 7 8 ... 27"
7) Add a new button style for the thumbnail navigation buttons: same buttons as in the toplevel menu (back, forth, download, ...). Looks better, when all buttons with the same effect also look the same :)
The "cursor" type images could also benefit from the same graphics!
Nevertheless, i already bought SV :)