Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing is incorporating a SV flash gallery into an existing flash site. I have used the example code that you mentioned, and I have the SV gallery loading within the main site. That part works, the gallery loads and it operates the same as the example. (same code, layers, and setup)
The problem is that when the gallery is loaded and the user clicks on any other part of the main flash site, (eg. click a button and goto a different page/movieclip) and they then go back to the SV gallery it stops functioning correctly.
Only the first thumbnail image and large image load, the rest do not.
Upon looking at the output log in testing the movie, when the SV gallery loads the first time it shows the XML loading correctly and all the paths are there for each image. When a different area of the main flash site is clicked and you then return to the SV gallery; the XML output log shows only 2 of the xml paths loading. One for the first thumbnail, and one for the large image, the rest of the xml urls are not even shown.
I really need this corrected. I've tried everything I can think of and still no luck. I've tried to unload the movie, I've tried locking the root of the SV gallery, and still nothing works.
thanks for the response.