Re: Non flash version?

Hi,

there is no ETA on the non-Flash version of AutoViewer. You might want to try SimpleViewer instead - you can get pretty close to AutoViewer functionality via the Pro options.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hello Felix,

I have tried the SimpleViewer Pro options (without thumb, scale option for image scale mode, slide transition, etc.) but what is still missing to look like the AutoViewer gallery is the previous/next main images that appear on the left/right sides with a light opacity and allow the gallery to fill the whole screen (and this without using the stretch configuration for image scale mode).
For this reason, I look forward to a non-Flash version of AutoViewer - or a new SimpleViewer Pro option :)

Bertrand

i would also love to see a non-flash version of autoviewer.  after reading the comments on this thread, i went ahead and spent several hours adapting simpleviewer for the mobile version of my website.  it looks pretty good but i prefer the look of autoviewer (specifically, the greyed out images on the left and right).  i will say though that i prefer simpleviewer's option to launch the full screen version.  it looks great on an ipad. 

for anyone interested, check out the finished product: burmeisterphotography.com

29 (edited by bensh 2012-12-11 08:28:46)

I have a lot of galleries on autoviewer ( about 200 galleries ) whether there is a possibility to keep this design as an example, http://cpark.ru/business/world/people-and-events.php   but working on IPAD.

( I have the Pro Bundle Pack )

The @smackmeister solution is interesting, but I did not fully understand. There's two galleries on each ?

Just saw your new product juicebox , can it use on the same design as Autoviewer ?

I have a lot of galleries on autoviewer ( about 200 galleries ) whether there is a possibility to keep this design as an example, http://cpark.ru/business/world/people-and-events.php   but working on IPAD.

AutoViewer is a Flash-only image gallery and does not support mobile devices such as the iPad.
Our two image viewers which support mobile devices are SimpleViewer and Juicebox.

The @smackmeister solution is interesting, but I did not fully understand. There's two galleries on each ?

Yes. Each of smackmeister's galleries uses an AutoViewer and a SimpleViewer gallery. However, we do not recommend combining viewers. SimpleViewer and Juicebox are both capable of displaying a gallery in all browsers and on all devices on their own.

Just saw your new product juicebox , can it use on the same design as Autoviewer ?

Juicebox-Pro is a very flexible HTML image gallery with many Pro Configuration Options but it would not be able to exactly replicate an AutoViewer gallery.
Please see the Juicebox - Demos web page for examples of what is possible with Juicebox-Pro.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team

Steven, Thank you for the quick answer!

Unfortunately in the Juicebox demo I did not found a variant -> the main image were walking some are for to others. Is there such functional in pro version? Let without darkening ( as in autoviewer )

My be , can be output only Trums, but very big and in one line  ? ( like iPhone Simulation in demo ) .

Also i have Adaptive Layout for Autoveiwer ( it scales on small screen autoviewr width = "100%" height = "100%" and the size of gellery depends on DIV  height ), Will it be possible with Juicebox Thumbnail  ?

Is there such functional in pro version?

No. It is not possible to replicate an AutoViewer gallery using Juicebox-Pro.

Let without darkening ( as in autoviewer )

No. There are no configuration options which control the dimming of gallery elements in Juicebox-Pro.

My be , can be output only Trums, but very big and in one line  ? ( like iPhone Simulation in demo ) .

No. You could set screenMode="SMALL" to force the Small Screen Mode to be used in all browsers and on all mobile devices and you could define the dimensions of the thumbnails using the thumbWidth and thumbHeight configuration options but it would not be possible to specify only one row of thumbnails and the thumbnails would not scroll. The user would navigate through the thumbnails page by page. For more information about Juicebox 'Screen Modes', please see here.

Also i have Adaptive Layout for Autoveiwer ( it scales on small screen autoviewr width = "100%" height = "100%" and the size of gallery depends on DIV  height ), Will it be possible with Juicebox Thumbnail  ?

Yes. A Juicebox gallery will scale dynamically with the size of the user's browser window as long as the dimensions of the gallery (and the dimensions of all parent containers of the gallery) are expressed as percentages. Please view this 100% x 100% demo gallery and try resizing your browser window to see dynamic resizing in action.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team