Topic: browser page title; showing mobile captions; non-crop thumbnails; etc
Hello. I have a Simpleviewer Pro (2.2.0) gallery set up at: http://www.deviemusic.com/available-art . I'd like help with a few things:
1) As I paid for the PRO version, I want to have the browser display my gallery title, NOT "SimpleViewer Gallery." Even though I've entered a unique gallery title in the .xml file, the browsers are displaying (at the top of the browser & in the tab-title) "SimpleViewer Gallery" instead of my designated title. (The generic "SimpleViewer Gallery" also comes up as the title of the page when sharing on facebook.) How do I change that to my own page title? (No need to advertise SimpleViewer since I've paid for it.)
2) The captions don't show up on apple mobile devices even though I set 'mobileShowCaption="TRUE"'. How do I get the full captions (not just title) to show on those mobile devices?
3) Is there way to have non-cropped thumbnails? (Some of my images are text-centric, so the text getting cropped is particularly annoying.)
4) Can I enable the "open image in new window" button for Full-Screen mode?
5) I have an enabled-link in all my captions. Is there a way for clicking that link in Full-Screen mode to take the viewer out of full-screen mode, so they can view the opened link more readily?
Thanks for your help! :D