Topic: Newbie question

I added a gallery to a page and i inserted images in the page. The problem is that the images are showing under the gallery and not in it :(
Here's a link to my stupidity

http://paris-rug.fr/?page_id=37

Thanks for any help, much appreciated

Re: Newbie question

ok i went back and removed the pictures.
I re-uploaded them and this time did not hit he insert into post :) so i closed using the top right corner

They still wont show in the gallery though

There is currently a known incompatibility between SimpleViewer galleries and the FitVids JavaScript file (which your Origin theme includes in your web page).
FitVids sees the SimpleViewer SWF file as a video and tries to change its size, causing problems.
I have notified the developers of this problem and it should hopefully be fixed in a future version of SimpleViewer.
In the meantime, the order in which the SimpleViewer and FitVids JavaScript files are loaded seems to make a difference and the following suggestion (which will hopefully load the SimpleViewer JavaScript file after the FitVids code) should be a suitable workaround until the bug is addressed directly.
In WP-SimpleViewer v2.4.2.4, open the 'wp-simpleviewer/wp-simpleviewer.php' file in a plain text editor and replace the shortcode_check function (lines 153 to 169 inclusive) with the following:

/**
 * Shortcode check
 * @param array posts
 * @return array posts
 */
function shortcode_check($posts) {
    if (!empty($posts) && !is_search() && !$this->required_core) {
        foreach ($posts as $post) {
            if (preg_match('/\[simpleviewer.*?gallery_id="[1-9][0-9]*".*?\]/i', $post->post_content)) {
                $this->required_core = true;
                add_action('wp_enqueue_scripts', array(&$this, 'add_scripts_wp_core'));
                break;
            }
        }
    }
    return $posts;
}
Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team

Did anyone tell you how awesome you are lately?
If not... consider it done :)

Thanks a million for the help

You're welcome!

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team