You can link a main image in a gallery (but not a thumbnail) to a specific image in another gallery.
For the gallery containing the link:
(1) Set imageClickMode="OPEN_URL" (in svBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> Main Image' section).
(2) Set the links in the linkURL input fields (in svBuilder-Pro's 'Images' tab).
(3) Set the linkTarget (also in svBuilder-Pro's 'Images' tab) to open the link in the same browser window ('_self') or a new one ('_blank').
When a main image is clicked in the gallery, the corresponding linkURL will be opened in the specified linkTarget window.
For the gallery being linked to:
(1) Use the SimpleViewer-Pro API to enable direct linking. Please see here for details and an online example.
(2) You can then use links (for the linkURL entries above) such as http://www.example.com/gallery/#7 to link directly to specific images in the gallery. The number after the # in the URL specifies the image number in the gallery.
Unfortunately, there is no equivalent functionality for thumbnails.
SimpleViewer Support Team