Topic: Flickr gallery will only load 6 images

Hi Setting up a gallery page using flickr tags, and although the tagged images total 14, only 6 are loading.
Troubleshooting options?

thanks!

Re: Flickr gallery will only load 6 images

Please post the URL to your gallery's web page so that I can take a look at the problem for myself and help further.

SimpleViewer will display whatever images are returned by the Flickr API search so please check your tagged images and try entering your gallery's Flickr settings into Flickr's own API Explorer to see how many images are returned.
https://www.flickr.com/services/api/exp … tos.search

Also, please note that if you have recently tagged images in Flickr, it can take a while (sometimes up to a few days) for the tags to fully propagate throughout Flickr's servers and for the tagged images to appear in searches.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the link to the api explorer! It is returning the correct number of images that I have tagged on Flickr - 14, but only 6 are displaying in the SimpleViewer gallery.

This gallery page is not live yet, I am just previewing it on a web page. The current page that is live online is using a native Muse widget at the moment. Let me know how I can best share this page with you - I dont want to publish it live until its working.

thanks!

Last edited by paintbetty (2015-08-08 19:10:50)

Please check your email. I have sent you a message.
In the meantime, try clearing your browser's cache before reloading your web page to see if this makes a difference.

Steven Speirs

Problem solved via email. (Tags just needed a little time to propagate fully through Flickr's servers.)

Steven Speirs