It looks like you have several different problems here
Notice: could not save gallery preferences to Array
Is php safe mode set to 'off' on your server. If you are not sure then you can find out by installing the svManager Server Compatibility Test.
Check the permissions on the folder svmanager/data
If there is a file svmanager/data/galleriesprefs.txt then check the permissions on this also.
2. Notice: svManager cannot import older versions of postcardviewer
Are you trying to import an older version of PostcardViewer? PostcardViewer 1.2 stores it's settings and images in a file called gallery.xml. Older versions used a file called imagedata.xml. SvManager cannot handle these older versions. You will need to upgrade first or simply re-create them in svManager.
3. Notice: unable to move g3 to ../olivier
Please check the following:
- SvManager is trying to move the gallery to a folder called olivier with the same parent as svmanager. Is this what you are trying to achieve?
- The new gallery folder (olivier) either must not exist or may exist and be empty.
- SvManager must have permission to write to the new directory and its parent
SimpleViewer Support Team.